Are you a Happiness Concierge?
Do you want to help others ace work and in life? Do you want a future at HC?
We're looking for rockstars who can confidently walk into workplaces and deliver Happiness Concierge Training.
We hire people who light up a room, enjoy public speaking with energy and warmth and who have genuine desire to help others kick ass at work.
We engage people who want to become a member of the Happiness Concierge brand and are passionate about helping people ace work and life.
Please note every HC rep needs to have volunteered for HC Community to meet and learn about the community they may one day be serving.
WHAT WE can offer:
- Work with the biggest brands in Australia and teams who want their team to slay at work
- Great pay with unlimited opportunities to earn what you want
- Regular training and onboarding programmes designed around your progression plan
- Join a team dedicated to continuously learning, growing and testing new ideas with the HC community
- Fast growing company who can move quickly, and make ideas happen within 48 hours
- Flexible working arrangements around what's important to you
- Private Slack channel to share learnings as a team, feedback and content ideas
what we ARE LOOKING FOR:
People who want to work for Happiness Concierge and would love to have a future at the company:
- You enjoy public speaking / facilitation
- You are interested in other people
- You love the HC brand
- Successful applications include all the above and demonstrate why you would like a career at Happiness Concierge
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- Apply online
- If suitable, you will be asked to volunteer at a HC event to meet the HC Community and to demonstrate what the realities of the role includes, or you may be asked to meet a HC representative if we haven't met in person before. This meeting is for HC to see your people skills in person.
- If shortlisted, all shortlisted applicants complete a three day bootcamp audition in Happiness Concierge. From there a trainer / trainers may be selected to join the HC family or invited to join HC in a different capacity. There is no guarantee of a role at the end of Bootcamp.
- Shortlisted applicants from this process may be asked to do a trial to get a further indication of how you work on side with a client / the community.
- Content library: you'll be taken through the content library focussing on the content that is the right fit for your expertise / area of speciality.
- A Trainer(s) or Facilitators may be offered contracts as official Happiness Concierge team members.
It is highly recommend to attend a Happiness Concierge event to meet a member of HC in person so they can evaluate your people skills in person.
- Do I need to have trained or facilitated before? Ideally yes. However, if you have the HC flavour, we will consider training and working with you to develop your skill set.
- What kind of people are you looking for? Anyone, any age, any sector, any experience level, who love people, who are open to learning. Extra points if you speak Mandarin or languages other than English.
- How often / where is the bootcamp? HC does intakes three times a year in Melbourne CBD. There is no cost to do HC training however you are required to cover costs of getting to the Training.
- If successfully chosen, is the training a part time or full time job? Contract, booked per job, per location, per state, depending on the brief from our amazing clients. Some rockstars are hired to work behind the scenes as a result of the Training. Some Trainers have capacity for special projects, others have capacity for more frequent bookings.
- What kind of clients would I be working with if selected? We work with the biggest clients in Australia. Everyone from professional services (Financial services firms, banks, legal services), fitness institutions (gyms, fitness clubs, head offices), students (University and tertiary students) across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific and North America.