The following programmes are best suited for those in their first years of work (recent graduates, students, those new to the workforce, younger team members).
Work Ready (3 Days)
Give employees the tools, mindset and plan to ace their formative years at work in this three day programme.
Section One: What Matters To You?
- Values Audit: get clear on what values motivate you (this influences every decision you make at work, consciously and unconsciously)
- Behaviour Audit: learn what ‘zone’ you are in under stress and how to manage to get a positive outcome
Section Two: Working Styles
- Batching: learn how to batch together similar tasks and work together to map out a schedule to maximise your efficiency
- Working Styles: learn about working styles, personality and preferences in a ‘My Work Mojo’ cheat sheet
- Managing upwards: learn about the art of saying no tactfully to manage expectations, especially when you’re a new player / new to workforce
Section Three: Grow Me
- Skill Audit: where are my strengths, where are my opportunities to learn?
- Growth Map: what versions of my career have I envisaged for myself? What skills can I learn here at work to get there?
- Growth Plan: what do I need to ask my manager to sponsor me on? What steps will I take to own my career progression?
Section Four: Communicating with Credibility
- Brand You: communicate your expertise when you’re new to the workforce using outcomes and client case studies
- Get Noticed: create a plan to get noticed at work, for the right reasons
Section Five: Building Relationships
- Charisma and Genuine Charm: learn the fundamentals of connecting with others in a way that communicates genuine interest
- Active Listening exercise
- Relationship Map: visibility in an organisation and sector is critical to your success. Identify people to connect with and build relationships
Section Six: Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Yes, and: spotting the opportunity, asking for help
- Building and developing networks
- Find the Opportunity: case studies of ‘failures’ - how could this be handled in future? (problem solving)
Ace Your Work (3 hours)
Do you know how you work best? Learn how to structure your working week, how you work best, and identify warning signs to help you ask for guidance when you need it.
- Articulate your values
- Identify what ‘zone’ you are in when producing work your are proud of
- Outline how you work best
- Say No
- Values Audit
- Behaviour Audit (Green, Yellow, Red Zones)
- No Sandwich
- Batching your working week
Entrepreneurial Mindset (2 hours)
Individuals who believe they can change a problem into an opportunity are more likely to achieve their goals. Learn how to create an entrepreneurial mindset and mitigate mental road blocks that might crop up at work in this two-hour, immersive session.
- Develop your own internal locus of control
- Mentally recover from setbacks in your entrepreneurial journey
- See a problem as an opportunity
- Disempower your inner critic
- Behaviour Audit: identify what behaviour you exhibit when in the green, yellow and red zones and why (individual work, then share learnings in groups)
- Spot the opportunity: where our focus goes, so do our outcomes. Case studies of epic 'failures'. What could they do next? (small groups)
- Slay the inner critic: write down anonymously your biggest fears on starting/growing your start up. Groups select a fear and identify hacks to land on a plan of positive action
Fast track your enquiry by filling in the form below so I can call or email you right back.