Holding yourself back from promotional and visibility opportunities due to a lack of confidence public speaking? The Concierge's cover everything from small talk, to appearing on a panel, presenting in front of a room and working a room at networking events.
Train the Trainer (1 - 3 days)
Popular with Learning and Development professionals. Learn how to structure content which is fun and resonates, present with authenticity and conviction, facilitate psychologically safe environments and work with detractors or those who mightn't be thrilled about coming along to 'another training' programme. A masterclass in confidence.
- Internal Learning and Development professionals
- Teams responsible for curating and delivering content internally
- Those looking to become L&D professionals
- Those looking to increase the impact of their presentations / training programmes
- Presentation skills and charismatic behaviour
- Designing a safe, fun and energising student experience
- Facilitating for different personality types
- Icebreakers and tools to get audiences talking and interacting
Ace the Stage (1 - 3 days)
For those looking to become professional speakers or improve their public speaking.
Learn how to get comfortable presenting, sitting, standing on a stage. Whether that's a panel at work, in the boardroom, at a networking event or running a workshop: it's all a stage and an opportunity to demonstrate what you can do.
- People who say no to opportunities because they don't feel 'good enough'
- Aspiring trainers and public speakers
- If you have received feedback to work on your 'presense'
- People talk over you or glaze their eyes when you speak
- Body langauge and tone of voice
- Practice presenting in small, supportive groups
- Present two sentences about what you had for breakfast in front of the group to get used to speaking
Panels and facilitation
- Body language in panels
- How to be interesting
- How to talk off the cuff
Small talk and interpersonal presentation
- The art of being interested in other people
- Warmth and charisma
- Body language and creating your own networks at events
Work The Room (2 hours - 1 day)
Avoid events because you don't know what to say and hide behind your phone? Join the club. Learn about how to talk to other people, what to say, where to stand, who to talk to and how to get out of a conversation you're not enjoying.
- Those avoiding networking events
- Those nervous about networking events
- Those looking to get noticed
- Serial hide behind their phoners
LEARN HOW TO
- Make genuine connections with people you actually get on with
- Enjoy your networking opportunities instead of find them terrifying
- Make connections with people who can help your career
- What to say, where to stand, what events to attend
Ace Any Panel (2 hours - 1 day)
If you've turned down a panel opportunity, or felt out of your depth on a panel recently - this course is designed as a masterclass in confidence.
- Those looking for more visibility at work
- Those who say no to opportunities because they are shy / not confident / worry about saying the wrong thing
- Those who feel nervous about speaking 'off the cuff' in front of an audience
LEARN HOW TO
- Come across as the badass your are
- Project your voice
- Own the 'stage' even when it's a corner of a room
- How to sit, body language, confident body language
- Respond to questions you have no idea the answer to
Fast track your enquiry by filling in the form below so we can call or email you right back.