Do you need a Mojo top up?
Private, confidential sessions over Skype
Take home a recorded session so you can reference in future or re-listen to lessons
No prerequisite work needed
- Applications taken for Mojo Sessions via form below (there is a waiting list)
Mojo Private sessions are a confidential way to workshop a challenge, have a vent if you need to, and then workshop solutions to help you get back on track.
You will be able to chat about what's been going on and be given an outsiders perspective with different ways to tackle in a non judgemental, low key way.
As with all my sessions, it's very much focused on listening, and suggesting a few small, achievable steps can take to better your situation. You'll receive a recording of our session following the call for your future reference.
My style is lots of laughs (there's no fuck up you can't recover from if you're willing to do the work) and a little nudging in the right direction to ace your life.
HOW IT WORKS
In a Mojo Session, we run though fundamentals of Mojo School in a format personalised to you.
We discuss what is contributing to you feeling flat, what feelings your are experiencing, what behaviours you are exhibiting (no judgement, trust me I've heard it all!), and we look for patterns in your feelings and behaviours to help us find the triggers that are contributing to you not feeling so ace.
In some cases where it is unclear what your purpose at work is, we will do a Values Audit to help you articulate your non-negotiables to help you understand what you need to rock a life and job you love.
We then look at what is working well (work / friends / relationships / life) and what is not suited to your personality, goals, ambitions and needs (such as working preferences, people you are with), and what easy wins you have right now to get your bounce back into your step.
Finally we discuss what actions you can take immediately (being it managing your behaviours, expectations or immediate changes to your mindset or your environment) to set you up with a plan to create a lifestyle / work life that rocks your world.
LAST REQUESTS FOR 2017 - GET IN BEFORE THEY SELL OUT!
- Can work pay for this? Yes. Many workplaces send their kick ass employees to help them either make a plan, workshop a challenge or just chat to someone who isn't their boss to bounce around ideas. I can also get in touch with them directly if you'd like me to get the ball rolling.
- Can I send my partner / employee? Yes. Many loving partners and supportive bosses do.
- Do you do packages? Yes. For individuals who are experiencing challenging times, I often recommend a two hour session to go over the challenge in detail, followed up with a check in session six weeks later to keep the momentum up.
- How does it work if my employer / partner pays? They pay but can't have access to, or a report back on what we talk about. The recordings are given only to the person who attended the Mojo Session.
- What if I cry? Some people do, some people don't - either way, it gets the feelings out which is the first step to getting your mojo back.
- Where do you hold them? Via Skype, and I recommend you setting up in a comfortable, private space that makes you feel good. Even if we're talking about kick ass fun stuff - getting out the office helps with perspective like nothing else.
- Do I have to do pre work? No. The juice comes from you articulating what is happening is part of the process with me in the room with you. Then when we name things that aren't serving you.
- Privacy? You're in control. We record a session of which I send you the MP3 afterwards. I am unable to share any personalised details (such as your name, workplace) for marketing purposes, however I often share my learnings from Mojo Sessions on social media, using non identifiable details. You can see examples here and here.
- What if I need more help afterwards? We talk about that in the session. Recommendations have included everything from follow up sessions, to guidance around seeking an ongoing counsellor, psychologist and sometimes even GP recommendations.