Increase visibility, develop your personal brand and get noticed at work. Our most popular course to date.
Six immersive sessions held over the course of the year + end of programme party to celebrate learnings
Supported with HC facilitated monthly onsite accountability sessions
Option of follow up mentoring 1:1 with individuals who require additional support (5% of audiences on average seek follow up 1:1 counsel supported by their employer to manage challenges at work and land on a commercial outcome). Sometimes this helps employees find promotional opportunities internally; other times it reveals they would enjoy an alternative route.
Growth Plan - what does success in your career look like to you? (populate this at end of programme, see how it has evolved)
Why visibility at work is important
Getting Noticed game plan
My Value Prop: commercial conversations
Relationship Map: visibility in an organisation and sector is critical to your success. Identify people to connect with and build relationships
Stakeholder Map (who, my KPI’s, their KPI’s)
The language of others (what is important to other people)
The art of being interested in other people
Ace Small Talk
Likability, warmth and charisma
Communicating on a stage, 1:1, in a small room
Communicating with conviction and likeability
Body language, tone of voice
Work the room
Extracting information from other people
Elevator pitch in practice
Do’s and Don’ts
Giving good Feedback
FINAL EVENT: COCKTAIL PARTY / WRAP
- Popular with womens networks and groups who want to present findings and outcomes to Board.
Brand You Fundamentals (1 Day)
Turbo charge your visibility by getting noticed with Brand You Fundamentals.
Brand You (Fundamentals) teaches you how to communicate your brand through genuine actions and the impact of meaningful relationships.
- Any level at work
- Socially shy / fear of putting yourself out there types
- Technical pros who are unsure about how to get noticed authentically
- Communicate your ‘elevator pitch’ when you are new to the company
- Really hear other people so they remember you
- Communicate with charisma in a way that feels like ‘you’
- Develop meaningful networks
- Presentation Basics
- Charisma Fundamentals: who’s charismatic and why?
- Brand Me: my elevator pitch
- Perception: reality versus perception
- Behaviour Audit: how do I communicate?
- Present Me: present in small groups and receive feedback and body language edits