Looking for the Melbourne workshop on March 17? Click here!
Y'all ready to get your 2018 career plan together? Use the first few weeks of Jan to figure out what you enjoy, what you're good at and who you need to know to help you get to your next step.
You can expect a fun, friendly kick up the bum and encouragement to slay your 2018 with lots of laughs along the way.
In four fun, short, action packed sessions, we cover:
- Achievement Audit: let's look back at 2017. What's worked well?
- Skill Audit: fact collecting. What can I do? What do I actually enjoy?
- Mores and Who's: what do I want to do more of? Who can help?
- How to reach out to my network, what to say, how to say it.
- Articulating myself and asking for help with my networks: how to put this in a sentence and communicate with conviction!
These sessions will be run by Head Trainer Rachel Service. The dates are (Sydney, AU time):
- Lesson One: Tuesday 9 January, 7pm - 9pm
- Lesson Two: Tuesday 16 January, 7pm - 9pm
- Lesson Three: Tuesday 23 January, 7pm - 9pm
- Lesson Four: Tuesday 30 January, 7pm - 9pm
The January edition has closed. Click here to express interest for the 2018 edition when it next opens!