This workshop is targeted to those who work in an organisation who would like to be perceived as an expert both internally and externally. It shares tactical tips people can get the word out about what they do, network authentically and tactics to get noticed at work.
- Your USP: what do you do, that is different to anyone else in your field?
- Your catchphrase: how to 'bucket' your intelligence into palatable info for people to remember
- Tactics to communicate your value at work if you work for a larger organisation
- How to authentically network so you are in a position to leverage contacts should a new job opportunity present itself in future
- If you are able to be a spokesperson for your company how to go about publishing; if you are not authorised to do this, tactical ways to get the word out there by forming allegiances within your organisation.
- LinkedIn 101: how to use LinkedIn for publishing, creating connections and identifying opportunities to network
This workshop is presented by Miss Collective.