Happiness Concierge Nick Karpetis will share a framework for managing the four pillars of building top performing teams during times of change.
Nick and the Happiness Concierge crew will cover:
- The critical elements to building, and rebuilding trust
- Managing performance and motivation during times of change
- Inheriting teams with behavioural shutdowns and evolved defensive strategies
- Facilitating high performing, efficient and motivated teams in a shared vision
Exercises will focus on:
- What makes a high performing team?
- Creating a ‘first responder’ mindset: how to respond
- Delivering the message to your team toolkit: message, timing, delivery, action
- Identifying scarcity and survivor mindsets: constructive, time critical, honest communications
- Reframing change as opportunities: understanding your teams larger goals, personal meaning and leverage points
Previously consulting for Microsoft, Nick Karpetis’ digital transformation projects across Australia have comprised clients such as the Australian Government, Department of Health, Department of Finance, Comcare and ACCC. Can't wait for this one!
Book via Service Management 2018 Conference: Book here!